In this post, we will be discussing the most common printer installation Error 0x000003eb for Canon MX452. Whether you are trying to print wirelessly or connecting the printer via USB cable, sometimes you will definitely encounter Error 0x000003eb in Canon MX452. Printer Error 0x000003eb is going to print but sends nothing to the printer. In this guide, we have some solutions that might help you to fix Error 0x000003eb for Canon MX452.
[Solved] How to Fix Error 0x000003eb for Canon MX452
When you attempt to print from Canon PIXMA MX452. Your PC displays errors like “Connect to Printer Windows cannot connect to the printer. Operation failed with error 0x000003eb.” or “Unable to install the printer. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000003eb)”. First of all, you must know that Error code indicated printer connectivity or printer installation error. So must check the drivers of the Canon MX452.
Following are very simple steps to fix the issue:
- Go to the Windows Device Manager
- Uninstalled the Canon MX452 drivers
- Reinstall drivers for Canon MX452
- Restart the Windows and it will automatically reboot all Windows-based services
- Disconnect other external devices
I hope that the above-mentioned steps resolved your Canon printer error code. Don’t worry, I have another solution as well when you have reinstalled the drivers and still facing the error code in Canon MX452. Try the futher following steps to fix the error code for Canon printers:
- Press Windows Key + R then type “services”.
- Find the Windows Installer Service in the list and double-click to open it.
- Make sure the Startup type is set to Automatic and click Start if the service is not already running.
- Click Apply followed by OK. Again try to install the printer.
Most users are facing the error code when they try to print and these Error Codes are very disturbing sometimes. Error 0X000003EB is a very common Canon printer error. If you are attempting to connect a printer, but cannot do so because of the error code 0x000003eb. The error message on screens does not provide much information to the users. You only understand the basics like the printer cannot be connected. Try the above-mentioned steps to resolve the error. After trying many times, and still, you cannot fix the issue then please contact us and let us know the details. We will help you.